Monday 26 September 2011

IMPROVING THE FULL VIDEO BASED ON ERIKA'S COMMENTS

Received an e-mail by Erika saying about the few minor changes to make to the full video. Thus, I continued my editing at home. Having internship as well, which starts on the 19th Sept, I got to use a few weeks to edit the video. Though it's minor changes but the rendering time and as well as making the films tidy needs time too. Even though it's minor, I still faced some problems as I'm not knowledgable in Adobe Premier Pro. I learn the skills through my team mates but during the time before they started internship, they have helped me a lot which enables me to be able to edit it. I'm grateful for the type of team mates I'm working with.

Thus, the below is the comments given from Erika.



1:48 – Can we just have the VO for “We are pleased to have…” over images/stills without the video of Glen entering the frame from left (in the samelibrary scene) too many times?
2:03 – Can we just have the VO for “we also have a host of other invited speakers…” over the images of the keynote speakers w/o the video of Glen standing in the library? Transition seems odd.
2:09 – 2:12 Can we delete this segment of Glen walking out of frame? It’s an odd transition from the stills before this.
2:24 – 2:26 The audio track and video do not sync – is this the best clip we have?
2:58 – The appearance of the reflection pond still is too abrupt – smoother transition here?
3:00 – The RP logo & Symposiym logo appear first before the white background and the rest of the text appear – can we have a smoother fade to white transition here?

But I faced some problems here as well.... 

The part where Erika asked for changes: 


2:03 – Can we just have the VO for "we also have a host of other invited speakers…" over the images of the keynote speakers w/o the video of Glen standing in the library? Transition seems odd.

I did not make the following changes as I thought if we were to use the VO over the keynote speakers, it would seems too long. 

So, here is the finalized full video! 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quHhsoKTyTg 


Done by:
Sharon Ho 
(93853)

No comments:

Post a Comment