Tuesday 6 September 2011

FURTHER EDITING OF FULL VIDEO

The rest of the team members have started their internship except me. It's at the last stage of finishing editing of full video. JUST THE LAST STAGE AND GIRLS, WE'RE DONE! :D

Thus, on this day, I went back to school, vista lab to seek advices and feedbacks from David Cheng. He's so willing to help and he said there's only minor changes to amend, judging from the video. Thus, he said he will go back and look for some resources for me to refer on. 

After munching on my snacks, I went back to vista lab and continue editing for a while. After editing, I rendered and upload the video to Youtube and send it over to David Cheng for more improvements. On the 13th sept, I went back school once again to borrow Macbook pro. That was the day when I had to use the school's Macbook pro to continue editing my video till satisfactory. 

Finished editing of full video on the 15th Sept 2011. Immediately rendered the video and uploaded to Youtube and sent it over to the clients: Mar Samson. Waited for their reply since then.

Done by:
Sharon Ho
(93853)

No comments:

Post a Comment